The 2022 5th International Conference on Mechatronics and Computer Technology Engineering (MCTE 2022) will be held on August 26-28, 2022 in Chongqing, China. The following information about the schedule is for your reference.
|August 27||09:00-09:20||Opening Ceremony|
Keynote Speech 1: Prof. Dongsheng Yu
Title: Power and Signal Synchronous Transmission for Switched Reluctance Generator based DC Microgrid
Keynote Speech 2: Assoc. Prof. Muhammad Junaid
Title: Research Progress on Liquid Nitrogen based Metal Enclosed Power Switchgear System
Keynote Speech 3: Prof. Dalin Zhang
Title: Design Automation for Fast, Lightweight, and Effective Deep Learning
Keynote Speech 4: Prof. Samir Ladaci
Title: New Developments in Fractional adaptive control
Oral Speech 1: Senior Engineer Ruqi Ma, Institute of Spacecraft System Engineering
Oral Speech 2: Huanhuan Fang, Dongguan University of Technology
Oral Speech 3: Song Liu, Tianjin University
Oral Speech 4: Yangyang Bian, Northwest Normal University
Oral Speech 5: Jianan Wang, Southwest Institute of Technical Physics
Oral Speech 6: ChongJie Wang, University of South China
Oral Speech 7: Qianwen Wang, University of South China
Oral Speech 8: Caiyi Wei, University of South China
Oral Speech 9: Ruisen Zhao, North China University of Science and Technology
Oral Speech 10: Chuyan Feng, Beijing Aerospace Automatic Control Institute
Oral Speech 11: Fangmin Zhu, North China University of Science and Technology
|August 28||09:00-18:00||Academic tour|
* The above program is a brief outline. A more detailed programme will be emailed to you after the registration deadline. The actual conference schedule may be a little different according to the number of participants.
Instruction for Oral Presentations
1. Timing: A maximum of 15 minutes in total, including presentation and discussion. Please be considerable once the Program is completed the next speaker should also be allocated with reasonable amount of time.
2. For conference presentation, you can use your own computer or copy your presentation file into the conference computer from CD or USB drive, and make sure you have scanned and cleaned viruses beforehand. Speakers are required to meet her/his session Chair in the corresponding session room at least 10 minutes before the session starts to get things ready or copy the slide file (PPT or PDF) into the conference computer.
3. It is also suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal email box as a backup. If for some reason the files cannot be accessed from your flash drive, you can download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with an LCD projector, screen, laser pointer, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as the Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please test the connection and make sure it works well before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
Instructions for Poster Presentations
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high (A1).
2. Posters are required to be optimized and attractive. Information should be visible from a proper distance, say, one meter away.
3. Please note that during your poster session, you as the author should stay by your poster and ready to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.